Achieve Long-Term Financial Health Today
As seasoned legal professionals, we are knowledgeable in all relevant bankruptcy laws, procedures, and codes. If you require a bankruptcy attorney in the Tampa Bay area contact the law firm of Dion R. Hancock, P.A. today.
We can assist you with various types of issues related to debt and bankruptcy, including:
- Creditor Harassment
- Phone Call Harassment
- Wage Garnishment
- Pre-Filing Mistakes
- Short Sales
- Deed in Lieu
Operating only under the utmost standards of ethics and professionalism, we strive to guide our clients towards solutions that can provide long-term debt relief.
Why choose Dion R. Hancock, P.A.?
- We provide free bankruptcy evaluations
- Familiar with both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Tailored financial solutions for each client’s case
- Complete preparation of legal documentation and paperwork
- Seasoned Tampa bankruptcy lawyer to give you peace of mind
Is Bankruptcy Right For Me?
When you are struggling with significant debt, the anxiety you can feel can be extremely overwhelming. Though the concept of filing for bankruptcy can be a daunting prospect, the reality is that bankruptcy carries many financial benefits. The most prominent benefit is that millions of consumer debtors have found lasting financial relief by filing for bankruptcy.
Our Tampa bankruptcy lawyers have helped hundreds of clients through:
- Chapter 7 (liquidation of assets to satisfy a consumer debt)
- Chapter 11 (bankruptcy for businesses)
- Chapter 13 (also known as repayment plan)
It is imperative to speak with a qualified, experienced, and skilled Tampa bankruptcy lawyer. Only a legal professional can help you understand which type of bankruptcy best suits your unique situation, or if bankruptcy is even a viable solution for you.
Dion R. Hancock P.A. proudly serves clients in Tampa, Hardee, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Sarasota Counties.