Compassionate & Diligent Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer
Bankruptcy can be an effective avenue to get you back on the road to financial freedom. Make no mistake; declaring bankruptcy can be an arduous and time-consuming process. In addition to the vast amounts of required paperwork, there are numerous rules and regulations that must be followed in order to reach a successful resolution to your debt crisis. Failure to take heed to the legalities involved may even put your assets in further peril and subject you to additional penalties!
At Dion R. Hancock, P.A., I can provide the compassionate guidance and diligent representation you require to navigate through the complex bankruptcy process. I have dedicated my practice to helping individuals resolve their debt crisis in the most effective and efficient means possible. Protecting your rights and helping you rebuild your financial future is my primary focus!
Dedicated Assistance & Insightful Legal Counsel
Declaring bankruptcy is much more complicated than filing out one or two forms. In fact, it is an involved process involving mountains of paperwork, evaluation of properties, meetings with creditors, court proceedings, and more. My experienced team is highly skilled and has intricate knowledge of the strict guidelines governing the ins and outs of filing for bankruptcy. I am committed to providing dedicated assistance and insightful legal counsel during all stages of your case.
My mission of delivering comprehensive and high-quality bankruptcy representation includes:
- Free initial case evaluation
- Detailed analysis of your debt situation to decipher a suitable bankruptcy option to alleviate your financial crisis
- Complete preparation of required legal documentation and paperwork
- Effective strategies designed to protect your personal property and assets, including avoiding foreclosure through deed in lieu, short sale, or mediation
- Legal measures to guard against creditor lawsuits
- Aggressively litigating against phone calls or other types of creditor harassment
- Employing methods to safeguard against excessive wage garnishments
- Assertive advocacy during creditor meetings and other bankruptcy court proceedings
- Skilled assistance in creating effective and viable repayment plans for Chapter 13 reorganization
Protect yourself against costly mistakes! Contact Dion R. Hancock today!
Unfortunately, attempting to petition for bankruptcy without experienced representation can endanger whatever existing financial resources you may have. Pre-filing mistakes, missed deadlines, or inadequate preparation of paperwork may cause your petition to be denied or delayed, and place you in a deeper financial hole. Call me today to learn how I can assist you with the effective and efficient means to get you back on your road to financial freedom.
We serve residents of Tampa, Clearwater, and Hillsborough County.